[rfc-i] open issues: small and mobile screens

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Thu May 31 11:19:35 PDT 2012

-1

I think that the onus for support for *highly*-constrained devices rests
on the consumer, not the producer.

I consider "highly constrained" to be a device on which reading current
RFCs would be prohibitive (e.g., cellphone). I agree it would be useful
to support useful consumer output on a wider range of devices, but we
should establish a reasonable lower bound - I'm not sure what that is,
but a 4" phone is at least 1/4 what I would consider useful for reading
anything beyond a few paragraphs.

Joe