[rfc-i] Who uses Word, was Proposed new RFC submission requirements

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Mon May 28 07:47:36 PDT 2012

I used to use the Word template quite a bit for drafts. Now I really
like NroffEdit, because I get immediate output and can edit either the
input or output text side by side, and it works well in Mac OS X. I
really don't care if the source file is nroff, HTML, or xml, as long
as there are tools as transparent and easy to use as NroffEdit.

Cheers,
Andy