Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Sat May 26 19:06:52 PDT 2012

Code is different from text in many ways:

* it is executable
* it should conform to a syntax
* it should be semantically correct

I have for many years used tools that automate the production of
examples to ensure consistency.

It seems to me that we could save quite a bit of WG time if more
people had access to this type of tool and if we had tools that could
extract all the code sections from a draft and submit them to
appropriate validation tools.

I am quite happy to share this toolchain BTW.

I don't use XML schema either. Its kinda junk. I have generated the
schema from another format that is less baroque.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/