Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Sat May 26 10:44:17 PDT 2012

On 5/26/12 10:31 AM, "Joe Touch" <touch at isi.edu> wrote:

> Agreed. SO WHAT?
>
> Why are you insisting on retaining that structure? What is the *current*
> ***NECESSARY*** purpose?

I'll reply to your points in a separate message, but if we had a chair that
was running this like a working group, I'd ask them to ask you not to yell.

There's no need for this sort of ill-mannered speech, particularly when I'm
trying to bend over backwards to be polite.

Also: I won't be bullied by all-caps, so it's an ineffective approach.

--
Joe Hildebrand