[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Fri May 25 23:49:19 PDT 2012

On 5/26/12 12:34 AM, "Joe Touch" <touch at isi.edu> wrote:

> The published document should probably support cut and paste - but there's no
> reason that needs containment. There's absolutely no motivation for being able
> to grab text without headers (the only example provided thus far) except as an
> exercise in oblique editing techniques.

Grab all of the text from a section, including the headers, for all
subsections.

It's the subsections part that's harder without containment.

Regardless, we're going back and forth over what is likely the least
interesting part of the discussion.  Let's try to let it drop until we
figure out some of the macro issues.

--
Joe Hildebrand