[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Fri May 25 14:16:48 PDT 2012

On 5/25/12 2:52 PM, "Joe Touch" <touch at isi.edu> wrote:

> On May 25, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Joe Hildebrand <jhildebr at cisco.com>
>> Without containment, moving stuff around is going to be a PITA.
>
> You are confusing an editing requirement with a marking requirement needed for
> user navigation.

I don't think that's a useful distinction in this case.  User navigation is
the same in either approach.  I'm just musing aloud about the consequences
to all of the constituents from a choice in one direction or the other.

Again, to your core point, I don't think it matters *too* much which way we
go, this is just a preference on my part, and one reason why.

--
Joe Hildebrand