Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:07:39 PDT 2012

This does not need to be a choice though.

We already have tools to convert XML2RFC. If we have a decent profile for
HTML that captures all the metadata we want it is going to be pretty easy
to convert that HTML output back to XML2RFC. In fact the ability to round
trip like that seems to me to be one of the success criteria that is
inevitable.

We would need those tools for a transition strategy anyhow.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/