[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Fri May 25 08:55:55 PDT 2012

On May 25, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> On 25 mei 2012, at 17:21, Joe Touch <touch at isi.edu> wrote:
>
>> I don't think we should muck with formats to avoid an optician.
>
> So now humans have to be upgraded to make life easier on machines???

The machine and software already makes it possible - scan/pan/zoom.

The human was complaining about the effort required to *use* a particular (limited) machine that way.

IMO, if a machine is limited or inconvenient, it's reasonable to assume replacing the machine is an option.

I.e., if you have trouble seeing, don't try to read RFCs on a phone.

Joe