[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Fri May 25 08:11:25 PDT 2012

On May 24, 2012, at 11:40 PM, Martin J. Dürst wrote:

> On 2012/05/25 7:35, Joe Touch wrote:
>> PS - I modified the file trivially (we could do this in post-processing)
>> to add "preformatted" to all figures.
>>
>> Figures no longer wrap.
>>
>> (the file appears to have its own CSS at the beginning; I modified it
>> there in case anyone looks at source).
>
> Yes, it does. And that CSS is awfully long.

I updated the version - the newer CSS is much simpler, but still quite long and unnecessary. It's easy to strip that down, but I won't bother until we decide this is a way forward.

> In addition, there's lots of style information inline, but it should be possible to clean that up.

Take a look at it now - the inline stuff is a LOT simpler. I used the wrong 'save as' format before, and use the simpler version for this one.

Joe