[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Thu May 24 13:01:19 PDT 2012

On 5/24/12 12:08 PM, "Joe Touch" <touch at isi.edu> wrote:

> I think this whole thread went off the rails by claiming that the
> canonical format would need to satisfy the output requirements.

Hm.  I thought I was careful to phrase that as a preference of mine, and to
give a reason, which was so that I could ensure that the canonical format
was as close to my intent as possible.

However, I've talked with enough folks about this that apologize if I wasn't
clear about that on this list.

> If that's off the table (and I hope it is), maybe we can make progress.

It's still a preference of mine, but as I said in another mail, as long as
the submission format has adequate markup to produce good HTML, I'd be
willing to accept non-HTML submission formats.

--
Joe Hildebrand