[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Thu May 24 07:49:51 PDT 2012

On May 23, 2012, at 7:40 PM, Andrew Sullivan <ajs at anvilwalrusden.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 05:49:41PM -0700, Joe Touch wrote:
>> That opens fine for me on an iPhone and an iPad - I don't have other
>> devices on which to try, but I invite you and others to.
>
> I can open it, but I can't read it usefully.

So inconvenience for paper printouts is OK but not for viewing on smartphones?

We really need to converge on the ADDITIONAL requirements that are popping up here -

- what aspects we are willing to compromise
- what learning curves we are willing to tolerate
- what tools we are willing to write

Hint - if you think any of these are "none", we won't have ANY solution.

Joe