[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:55:20 PDT 2012

> On 5/23/12 12:29 PM, "Martin Rex" <mrex at sap.com> wrote:
>
>> I boldly assume that this is within the skill level expected
>> from the target audience of IETF RFCs.

I find that attitude really unpleasant.

The fact that I can get a result with ten minutes of work that I
should be able to achieve with a mouseclick does not mean that it is
acceptable to me to do so.

The ten minutes costs my clients a non-negligible sum of money.

Not being able to read a document on the device of my choice adds to
my production costs. I have 12 computers in the house that should be
adequate for editing RFCs but only one that I actually use because I
need the outsized displays.

Yes, I can do a lot of things. But I don't want to waste my time on makework.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/