[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed May 23 19:40:30 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 05:49:41PM -0700, Joe Touch wrote:
> That opens fine for me on an iPhone and an iPad - I don't have other
> devices on which to try, but I invite you and others to.

I can open it, but I can't read it usefully.  If I have to scan around
the window like some mad fool panning around an enormous virtual
display using X in 1995, it's not useful to me.  Even stipulating that
my and others' desire to read RFCs on things like iphones is the
desire of barmy fools, I'd like it if we could just accept the
testimony that the use case is valuable to us.

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com