[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed May 23 17:03:43 PDT 2012

On 2012/05/24 7:36, Joe Touch wrote:

> We have an incomplete solution right now that causes some pain in some
> corners.

Yes. And these corners are getting bigger and bigger, and are no longer
just corners.

Also, about the sillyness of reading RFCs on smartphones: For my
eye-sight, it would be silly to want to read an RFC on a smartphone,
even with variable line-breaking and much shorter lines. I would just
not get enough text into one screenful to make a decent reading
experience. But when I observe younger people, they read much smaller
text, and with their eyesight, I'd have no problem reading RFCs on a
smartphone, e.g. for checking something.

Regards,    Martin.