[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed May 23 15:23:06 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 03:00:46PM -0700, Joe Touch wrote:
> I don't need to be able to read an RFC on my phone. I think anyone
> who does is batty, and should deal with whatever subset of the
> document their tiny little window displays, and move on.

Not for the first time in this discussion do I detect the argument, "I
don't have that particular problem, so it's not a problem and it's
stupid and all those people should FOAD."  I think that anyone who
prefers a display techology built around a paper format peculiar to
North America is batty, FWIW.  I do not, however, think that others
should automatically have to be constrained by my work patterns.

Best,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com