[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Wed May 23 12:09:15 PDT 2012

The claim was that we needed a vintage line printer. We proved that
isn't the case. Whether this is a goal of the format or not, it's not a
limitation.

Now you want to print from a browser. Browsers are for browsing, not
printing - try going to an arbitrary web page and printing it and see
what you get.

There might be a solution in here somewhere, but it involves changing
browsers to know more about how to render printouts. I'm not sure that's
a useful requirement.

Joe