[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Tue May 22 21:15:06 PDT 2012

To his credit, Martin has been admirably clear. The existing format
meets his needs well and the problems that are troubling the rest of
us are for one reason or another not disturbing him; rather than
changing things, we should complain to those at fault, the vendors of
the technologies we use that do not perform well with the line-printer
format.

Noted.  Yes, let’s move on.

 -Tim