[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Tue May 22 18:12:11 PDT 2012

On 5/22/12 7:59 PM, "Martin Rex" <mrex at sap.com> wrote:
>The drawback with ISO standards is, that few of them are freely available
>online and with even fewer of them its possible to provide an URL to
>specific sections or pages that others can use.

I'll note here, as we are talking about reference to "parts" of standards,
that the ISO standard is to use section (or clause) numbers.  So, you
might use something like "ISO 32000-1:2008, 8.6" if I wanted to reference
the section on Colour Spaces in PDF.

(I'll leave the "Pay to Play" vs. "Pay to Read" discussion for /dev/null)

Leonard