Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:14:30 PDT 2012

Page numbers met a certain need in dead tree technology. They don't
meet that need at all well for modern technology.

When I create cross references within a document they are always to a
particular section. It is very rare that section numbers offer less
granularity than page numbers in any case.

So when is a section number going to be worse?

Website: http://hallambaker.com/