SM sm at resistor.net
Tue May 15 14:02:54 PDT 2012

Hi Ole,
At 13:19 15-05-2012, Ole Jacobsen wrote:
>This is not to say that the new format, whatever it turns out to be,
>should not be device-friendly, but I am puzzled by the focus on
>engineered solutions without a clear set of "design requirements"
>if I may use that term.

Given the readership, it is not that surprising that the focus is on
engineered solutions.    I am as puzzled when it comes to the clear
set of design requirements.  Maybe that's unimportant (not being
sarcastic or anything).  Maybe it is asking for too much as it would
make the problem intractable.

Regards,
-sm