[rfc-i] Pagination requirements

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue May 15 13:04:51 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:33:00PM -0700, SM wrote:
> I don't recall this point being mentioned before.  If that
> convention [1] is broken, is there a workaround?

Yes, as I said in the rest of my note.  People who care inevitably
make up a consistent one.  If you're nice -- and that's what I was
suggesting we be -- an early publisher of the item in question
establishes a canonical way to do it.

Style guides have already managed to accommodate themselves to things
like URIs ('visited on' and so forth).  This is just one more special

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com