Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Tue May 15 01:06:08 PDT 2012

On 2012-05-15 09:56, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:
> With stylesheets, it is possible to e.g. avoid page breaks between a
> section title and the corresponding text, to insert page breaks at
> crucial locations, and so on, although browsers still vary in how well
> they support this. Basic pagination is of course already possible in any
> browser, just by printing the stuff out.

You can try this with the output of rfc2629.xslt; forced page breaks
work everywhere (as far as I recall), but hints like keeps do not yet;
except with Prince XML (<http://princexml.com/>). The latter also
supports experimental CSS extensions so that headers and footers can be
specified.

Best regards, Julian