[rfc-i] FW: IETF RFC format <-> W3C pubrules

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed May 9 04:02:12 PDT 2012

I see no problem whatsoever.

They are bot standards organizations, this is a standard. W3C has put
vastly more expertise into this problem than IETF has ever done or
could hope to.

Instead of talking about accessibility W3C has actual experts who have
studied the field and talk to actual people with actual disabilities.

All that would be required for IETF to adopt the W3C pubrules wold be
an IETF stylesheet.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/