[rfc-i] LaTeX proposal misunderstood

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Wed Mar 28 14:56:51 PDT 2012

I have no idea why we ar discussing editors AT ALL.

I thought we were supposed to discuss evolving the RFC *format* which
I took to mean what RFCs look like (yes, when printed, because that
is what they were "intended" to be at least by design). In this
regard, our format is about 35 years behind any (most?) other SDOs.

Any chance we could discuss that instead of "my favorite editor
is..."?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo