[rfc-i] LaTeX proposal misunderstood

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:08:03 PDT 2012

It sounds to me that your proposal is an editor war flame rather than
something that can be accepted.

Having people what editing format or tool I am going to use is an
absolute non starter. I think we should decide that an absolute
requirement here is that any new format must have been supported by
abundant editing tools (not just one piece of crapware) before this
process began.

The problem here is that people are leaving the IETF and taking
business elsewhere because they don't want the controlling,
patronizing approach that it has been taking.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/