[rfc-i] RFC editing as protocol design

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:18:40 PDT 2012

Reviewer is not how I see my role, it is reactive not active.

It suggests that the start of the process is the creation of a draft.
I don't see it that way, it may be the first official step but often
when I write a draft I am doing so from the basis of a list discussion
that preceded it. Or alternatively I will contribute to a mailing list
discussion and then leave to do something else if I am satisfied that
the result is converging on what I want.

Believe it or not, I don't respond to everything I read or take an
interest in. If something looks OK, I don't intervene.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/