[rfc-i] Normalized HTML

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Wed Mar 28 06:14:28 PDT 2012

Hmmm, as an output format, I can see this.

As someone writing the document, however, I want to jump up a level.

I'm okay with using <h1>, <h2> etc for section titles.
I'm okay with using <p> for paragraphs.

But I do *not* want to have to worry about boilerplate stuff ever again.
Okay, possibly choosing _which_ boilerplate to use, but keep me away
from ID nits complaining about my mistyping that boilerplate stuff or
using an old version of it, etc..

I also don't want to worry about bibliographic references or tables of
content or other output content that should be filled in for me
automatically.

I really only want to concentrate on the text of the document.

     Tony Hansen