[rfc-i] Paginated vs. unpaginated

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Tue Mar 27 07:26:38 PDT 2012

Looking through the recent trickle of messages, it feels like one of the "we gotta have format X" and "we must not have format Y" has used pagination as a reason, but not consistently. People with a strong opinion about whether the canonical format must be paginated (current text lineprinter format, PDF/A, Word with page breaks, ...) or must be unpaginated (HTML, text without page headers/footers/^L, Word without page breaks, ...) should maybe state that explicitly, not through a choice of format.

--Paul Hoffman