[rfc-i] Resetting this format debate a bit

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:47:41 PDT 2012

I can't quite grasp where the conversation has headed.

RFCs don't print without hassle on Macs or Windows. They didn't print
on VMS either.

Now if the 'solution' on the Mac is to use Word, well why wouldn't we
just use the features of Word. Or is this a competition to find the
worst possible outcome?

[No I am not suggesting we use Word, just pointing out the absurdity
of the proposal]

I have only a 120Gb SSD on this MBA and 40Gb of that is a Windows partition.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/