[rfc-i] Internet Draft Format

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Sat Mar 24 17:27:35 PDT 2012

On 3/24/12 8:19 PM, "Tim Bray" <tbray at textuality.com> wrote:

> If someone wants to charter a WG to define a new authoring format
> (presumably an XHTML subset) I promise to show up and contribute. But
> there's no need to defer all progress till that is done.

Jus to be really clear, are you suggesting that the HTML output of xml2rfc
would be submitted and tracked in *addition* to the text format, or that the
HTML format could be submitted on its own?

I could probably get comfortable with either as a starting point, but the
first doesn't seem to advance the cause very far, and the latter probably
causes tool problems in the short term.  Neither of those is insurmountable,
of course.

--
Joe Hildebrand