[rfc-i] Internet Draft Format

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Sat Mar 24 10:58:25 PDT 2012

As long as the HTML that is being generated is significantly better than
what xml2rfc generates today, it doesn't matter to me how it is generated.
I would suggest that *requiring* the use of XML as a precursor effectively
makes the XML the delivery format, which I think we should probably avoid.

There are those that hate editing XML; it would be nice to give those folks
a path that might lead to different tooling for them one day.

Joe Hildebrand