[rfc-i] Internet Draft Format

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Sat Mar 24 10:48:25 PDT 2012

FWIW, while in principle I wouldn’t be opposed to the use of some some
sort of cut-down XHTML dialect as an authoring format, I question the
return on investment. It would require a lot of work to get to
consensus, and the xml2rfc tools are perfectly viable.  Are there any
tools out there that would make editing easier than what we have now
for editing the upstream XML?

HTML as a normative *delivery* format, however, seems like an
unadulterated good thing.

 -Tim