[rfc-i] Internet Draft Format

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:24:36 PDT 2012

Me too.

I generally download the XML and generate HTML from that. It would be
much easier if the site tools did this.

If we are going to test out a new format it is going to require the
ability to upload the HTML though as I don't want the new format to be
limited to the capabilities of XML2RFC which is in turn limited by the
plaintext format.

Round tripping the source files is a key win that I would want to
achieve. We can do that by extending XML2RFC of course.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/