[rfc-i] Syndication feed of new RFC?

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri Mar 16 08:31:13 PDT 2012

On Mar 16, 2012, at 7:07 AM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> I do not find one RFC 4287 syndication feed of new RFCs at
> rfc-editor.org. Do you think it would be a good idea? It does not seem
> to have been discussed on this list.

It is a good idea. Limiting RFC announcements to ietf-announce is inappropriate because some of the RFCs are not IETF products. The announcements also get lost in that list among the many IETF LC announcements.

It would also be a good idea to have an Atom feed for accepted errata, and a different feed for proposed errata.

--Paul Hoffman