[rfc-i] I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-04.txt

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:51:28 PDT 2012

Frankly, no, it doen't address my concern.

I've been worried from the first mention of the idea that the
RSOC should be an IAB "program". I believe that the IAB should
*give up* some of its power and not insist on the level of
micro-management that is strongly implied by the draft text.

Count me as not part of a consensus for this whole approach.

Regards
   Brian