Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:53:59 PDT 2012

+1

Particularly since the only times XML2RFC format would be required would be.

1) Developers: When writing tools to convert another format (e.g.
HTML) into XML2RFC to support authoring in that format

2) Developers: When writing tools to convert from XML2RFC format to
some other format (e.g. HTML, PDF/A, caveman).

3) RFC Editor: When processing files input in XML2RFC format either
directly or through any converter.

4) Expert witness: When paid $300+/hr to live with the indignity (we
will grin and bear it, trust us).

Website: http://hallambaker.com/