[rfc-i] Open issue: semantically tagging data

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Thu Jun 21 08:03:11 PDT 2012

Hi all -

We seem to have come to rough consensus on a large number of items,
and I know several people are working on I-D to discuss format.  There
were just a few items that have not received much discussion beyond
their initial suggestion in to the requirements list.  One of those is:

Want the ability to semantically tag some document info, at least
authors' names and references

Any discussion on this?  Is this just a "nice to have" that may just
be a part of some of the formats we'll see proposed and not a
requirement for a new format?

Thanks!
-Heather