[rfc-i] open issues: small and mobile screens

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Sun Jun 3 15:42:11 PDT 2012

On 6/3/12 4:28 PM, "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <iljitsch at muada.com> wrote:

> Now it more or less keeps the lines the same length in portrait and landscape,
> so the letters are bigger in landscape.

Which is more like what you want?  To be clear, I don't care *at all* what's
in the CSS.  I'm hoping the RFC Editor will be in charge of fiddling with
the CSS over time, that we copy something useful as a starting point into
the doc (so that it can be viewed easily offline), and that we can easily
override what's in the doc with a local file if we have strong preferences
about how things look locally.

--
Joe Hildebrand