[rfc-i] open issues: small and mobile screens

Joe Hildebrand jhildebr at cisco.com
Sun Jun 3 10:08:03 PDT 2012

On 6/3/12 4:37 AM, "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <iljitsch at muada.com> wrote:

> On my iPhone zooming doesn't reflow the text, so zooming is only useful on
> pages where the actual text doesn't take up the width of the screen or for
> images where panning is an option. What I would like is to change the font
> size, like ebook readers let you do.

After reading a bit this morning, it looks like this is something that's
frustrating to many iPhone users.  There are other mobile browsers that do a
better job, which makes me hope that eventually they'll make it better.

Here's the best I could do so far:

http://cursive.net/lorem.html

I'm open to suggestions for improvement.

--
Joe Hildebrand