[rfc-i] Canonical input formats

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:55:50 PDT 2012

As someone who was forced to write code in FORTRAN at one point, I
would not assume that the reason they use nroff is necessarily a
matter of personal preference.

I would also suggest that we are the customer here. If their tool will
not produce the output we need then we need to give them a different
tool.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/