[rfc-i] Importance of good 'canonical' typography (was: Re: draft-hildebrand-html-rfc)

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 10:06:48 PDT 2012

I definitely do not want to be the person setting the house style. In
fact I would like to see that go to a professional who spends their
time doing typography. If I was asked to do it, I would go crib from
someone else who knows how to do it right.

Getting the house style right is important though. The Times (i.e. of
London) had classified ads on the front page for years until they
finally sorted it out and went to proper typography. They would not be
in business today if they hadn't done that.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/