[rfc-i] I'm confused [Comments on draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-2012-07-07 and draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-03]

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:10:16 PDT 2012

I'm getting really confused.

This list seems to be discussing some competing solutions. But I haven't
yet seen either an agreed problem statement or an agreed set of requirements.

I know this isn't an IETF WG. But if it was, we'd surely be under a lot of
pressure to get the problem and requirements agreed first.

I'm not in Vancouver, but I'd urge you to take a collective deep breath
before continuing.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter