[rfc-i] draft-hildebrand-html-rfc

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Fri Jul 27 14:35:37 PDT 2012

  http://cursive.net/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-2012-07-16.html

> I'm convinced that using HTML for a submission format would be an
> extremely bad idea.

I'm sorry that my lack of visual design skills have made it difficult for you to understand the main point, which is that the look and feel is intended to be separate from the underlying semantic.  I welcome pull requests to:

https://github.com/IETF-Formatters/html-rfc/blob/master/data/rfc.css

Unless you're arguing that good typography and design is impossible in HTML?

Also, I assumed you were going to read on a terminal using a text browser.  How are my choice of fonts and colors relevant to you in that experience?

--
Joe Hildebrand