[rfc-i] Another example of a draft with non-ASCII characters (draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-12.txt)

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Jul 17 04:03:57 PDT 2012

I have produced another draft with non-ASCII characters in examples
(there are actually just a few, but in some cases, what is supposed to
go on gets a lot clearer) and names of people (and my affiliation, but I
don't insist on this), intended as a proof-of-concept.

What's new this time is that I also produced an old-style .txt version
in UTF-8, and that there is some Arabic in a reference (Adil Allawi's
name), which went quite well given that bidirectional stuff is known to
create problems almost by default.

The 'pure' US-ASCII text version is at
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-12.txt,

The versions that contain Unicode are:
The text-only version at
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2012/pub/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-12.utf8.txt,
the HTML version at
http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2012/pub/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-12.html,
and the PDF version at
http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-12.pdf.

A diff between the US-ASCII and the UTF-8 version can be found at
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-11.txt&url2=http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2012/pub/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-12.utf8.txt.
(You may have to tell your browser that it should use UTF-8 to display
the result.)

Looking forward to your comments,      Martin.