[rfc-i] xml2rfc: <vspace> only in .txt, not .html?

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Jul 10 21:47:05 PDT 2012

I have a couple of drafts where I'm using <vspace> to make sure examples
(URIs/IRIs) fit on a single line where possible. But that results in way
too much half-empty lines in HTML (of course depending on the width of
the browser). Is there a way to say that some <vspace>s should only be
applied in .txt versions, and not in .html?

(This shows that certain problems in the traditional format go away or
change in nature when we move to something more flexible.)

Regards,   Martin.