John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Mon Jul 9 16:05:10 PDT 2012

>I'm very sceptical to the claim that you do not have to know
>XML when using XML2RFC (unless you are very ignorant about the
>output it produces).

It helps to know a little XML if you want to debug bracket mismatches,
but you certainly don't have to be a super duper XML whiz who can
write DTD's and XSLT without looking at the manual.

I find it hard to imagine that anyone with the technical skills to
write about the kind of topics that are discussed in RFCs would be
unable to figure out <t>some text</t>.

R's,
John