[rfc-i] draft-hildebrand-html-rfc

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Sun Jul 8 10:12:59 PDT 2012

Please propose text, but make sure that it works in current browsers and
has an accessibility provision of some kind.

Also, s/GIF/PNG/g, but that¹s a nit.  I'd like to reduce the pain of
future generations having to figure out multiple graphics formats, and if
we're only going to have one, it probably ought to be PNG.

--
Joe Hildebrand