[rfc-i] draft-hildebrand-html-rfc

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Sun Jul 8 10:12:59 PDT 2012

Please propose text, but make sure that it works in current browsers and
has an accessibility provision of some kind.

Also, s/GIF/PNG/g, but that¹s a nit.  I'd like to reduce the pain of
future generations having to figure out multiple graphics formats, and if
we're only going to have one, it probably ought to be PNG.

Joe Hildebrand