[rfc-i] draft-hildebrand-html-rfc

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 06:07:39 PDT 2012

Chrome auto updates. So legacy is much less of an issue.

Kind of weak that one of the core objectives for HTML I worked on at
CERN in 1993, i.e. being able to present academic papers of the type
used by physicists is still not supported in the commodity browsers.

I think time to just start using the feature and shame Google into
supporting the standard. That is how we got tables, Netscape was
dragging its feet until I asked Taher if their problem was that their
HTML widget guy hadn't got the chops for it. Eric delivered about 48
hours later.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/