[rfc-i] Making life easy for authors/editors

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 05:26:46 PDT 2012

Julian,

In fact, I do. I've never had to do any direct changes to the nroff
file, you can just work in the right-hand window. it's true that you
see the nroff, but you don't even need that.

But again, my point is that whatever format ends up being used for
drafts and RFCs, we will need tools so that naive (in this respect)
authors can easily write drafts without a steep learning curve.
Otherwise you'll be turning away potential authors and IETF
contributors.

Cheers,
Andy