[rfc-i] Making life easy for authors/editors

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:07:25 PDT 2012

Tim,

The output is a usual Internet-draft text file formatted for nits
checking and submitting via the tools page. But reading drafts isn't
the focus of the tool, it's easily writing them.

The point of my email is that whatever metalanguage is chosen in the
future as the internal/normative/canonical format for drafts and RFCs,
there needs to be easily obtainable and maintained tools that allow
people that have no knowledge of the metalanguage to easily write
their documents, preferably via a WSIWYG editor.

Cheers,
Andy